About the Whataburger
Whataburger was founded by Harmon Dobson in Corpus Christi, Texas on August 8, 1950, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. Its a private hold company, it is specializing in fast food including hamburgers, french fries, and signature breakfast offerings. It has nearly 700 locations in the United States, and it is known for its orange-and-white striped roofed buildings.
About the Customer Survey
The Whataburger Customer Survey is used to investigate the customer attitudes towards the visiting experience in Whataburger stores, and aimed to collect useful suggestions form customers. Your feedback on your visiting experience will be appreciated and used to make an improvement to meet your needs better.
By participating in the Whataburger Customer Survey, there will be an opportunity for you to receive a free whataburger with purchase of a large fry and large drink on your next visit. What's more, your considerate feedback will enable this company to meet your needs better in the future.
How to take part in Whataburger Customer Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A survey code.
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Whataburger Customer Survey website at: http://www.whataburgersurvey.com
- Enter your survey code located towards the bottom of your receipt into the required fields and then click on the button marked,"Start."
- Complete Customer Survey as required.
- For further information, refer to the Whataburger website at: http://whataburger.com/
If you participate in the Whataburger Customer Survey, you will have the opportunity to receive a free whataburger with purchase of a large fry and large drink on your next visit. It is really a cost-efficient trade.