About Outback Steakhouse
The Outback Steakhouse is a chained casual dining restaurant in the United States. First founded in 1988 and based in Florida, Outback Steakhouse now operates more than 1,200 branches in over 20 countries around the world. This restaurant mainly serves American cuisine, such as steak, chicken, seafood, burgers and salad. It has always been trying to provide customers light and informal atmosphere with dishes of best quality.
About Tell Outback Survey
Tell Outback Survey, or Outback Customer Indulgence Survey, is an online survey launched by Outback Steakhouse. It aims at collecting customers’ comments and reviews on their dining experience at any Outback restaurant. All the reviews provided by the participants will be carefully valued by Outback to further improve its foods and service. The survey can be completed within a few minutes, and participants will get a validation code to redeem for an onion or salad as a gift.
Tell Outback Survey is an effective channel for Outback to know customer experience in its restaurants. In the other sense, it is also a platform for customers to comment on their Outback experience and to express their needs. The feedback collected through this survey helps Outback continue to improve its food and service.
How to participate Tell Outback Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access, and an Outback receipt from a dinner at an Outback restaurant.
- Visit Tell Outback Survey website at www.TellOutback.com, or https://www.telloutback.com/Projects/OUTB_CSI/Index.aspx, and select English or Spanish to start this survey.
- Enter the 18-digit code printed in the middle of your receipt, and click “Continue”.
- Answer all the questions in the survey as instructed, and click "Done" to submit them.
- Then you will receive a validation code. Write it down on the receipt so that you can redeem for your gift at any Outback restaurant.
If you love steak and visit Outback often, you should take your chance to participate Tell Outback Survey, making your voice heard and winning gifts.