Sears is a chain of department store which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1886 and now it has over 2,000 locations all over the United States and Canada. It was the largest retailer in the United States by the mid-20th century, but recently Sears has fallen in prominence due to competition from other department stores which conduct more advertising than they do. The products Sears provides include clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, appliances, housewares, tools and electronics.
About Sears Canada Credit Card
Sears Canada also operates businesses related to credit cards. It provides different kinds of Sears credit cards which are issued by JPMorgan Chase & Co. Sears provides exclusive offers for Sears Canada credit cards holders and some other benefits, such as points redemption, to their card holders. It also provides online credit account management services for the convenience of their card holders.
By enrolling in Sears Canada credit card online, you can manage your credit account online whenever and wherever you need. The online enrollment is easy, fast and secure.
How to enroll to manage a Sears Canada credit card online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Sears Canada credit card and have the card number handy.
- Go to the Sears Canada credit card online enrollment website at https://online.chasecanada.ca/ChaseCanada_Consumer/Login.do?promoCode=SCC.
- Enter your card number and name on the card into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Follow instructions to complete the enrollment and then you can enjoy the online benefits and convenience of managing your credit card account online.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at https://online.chasecanada.ca/ChaseCanada_Consumer/AcctFaqOutside.do.
If you have a Sears Canada credit card, you can go online to enroll and enjoy their convenient online account management services.