About Royal Mail
Royal Mail is a state-owned limited company which was founded in UK in 1516. It provides customers from UK and other countries with postal service. Individual customers can have universal or domestic mail delivery service while companies can order business mail service. And now with the help of internet, you can easily pay fees and order delivery online.
About the Royal Mail Online Redelivery Service
Royal Mail redelivery now provides its customers with online parcel redelivery service. You can book redelivery via the internet, redeliver the parcel to your own address or basically any address you want. This service is specially designed for the parcels that nobody has signed for or can’t be posted through the letterbox.
Arranging redelivery for a Royal Mail parcel online is a fairly simple, easy and convenient way for you to redeliver parcels direct from your computer, either to your home address or to any regions in your same postcode area. And it’s totally free of charge!
How to arrange redelivery for a Royal Mail parcel online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be informed that the Royal Mail has held an item for you.
- Go to visit Royal Mail Collection Service at: www.royalmail.com/redelivery, after you read the notice, please click "Arrange Redelivery", the button is at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in the blanks with your personal information, including your name, contact details, the address you want to deliver to. Click "Find Address" to continue.
- After the system has confirmed the suitable address, you may finish the arrangement with the item details, address details. Make sure you everything you input is correct.
- If there is any question, please refer to Royal Mail FAQs at: http://www2.royalmail.com/delivery/inbound-mail/redelivery/faqs
- To find more detailed information about Royal Mail Redelivery service, please go to: http://www2.royalmail.com/delivery/inbound-mail/redelivery/details
If you have an undelivered item kept by Royal Mail, arrange for its redelivery service online, mail it to your appointed address right now. It's totally free!