About Nexus Communications
Nexus Communications is a corporation based in Columbus, Ohio providing residential landline and telecommunications services to qualified low income customers. Their ReachOut Wireless offer gives free phones and minutes to people through a government-assisted program.
About Free Phones and Minutes from ReachOut Wireless
The ReachOut Wireless program is a way for low-income individuals and families in need to sign up to receive free mobile phones and minutes. The ReachOut Wireless program considers cell phone ownership to be vitally important to the financial and social well-being of Americans and so it has partnered with the US Government to provide this service.
By signing up and submitting an application to the ReachOut Wireless program, you can receive a free mobile phone and free minutes, allowing you to make calls whenever you like. You’re literally getting something for nothing, and it’s something that may help you stay in touch in a way that allows you to pursue a better job or greater financial security.
How to Get Free Phone and Free Minutes from ReachOut Wireless?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a qualified low-income individual or family to receive a phone or minutes. Qualifications vary depending on the state in which you live. Generally, if you are enrolled in and receiving aid from a government assistance program such as food stamps or Medicaid, then you are qualified for ReachOut.
- Go to the ReachOut Wireless website at: www.reachoutwireless.com
- Enter your zip code into the required field and then click on the button marked, "Go."
- Enter your personal contact information and Social Security Number into the required fields and then click on the button marked, "Confirm."
- Enter your personal financial information and other information as directed.
- Complete the application process and specify the services that you desire.
- For further information about the ReachOut Wireless program, please refer to the ReachOut Wireless FAQ at: www.reachoutmobile.com/index.php/site/page/C6/
If you are having trouble making enough money each month to make ends meet then you are probably also having trouble staying connected. It seems like everywhere you look, there are advertisements for fancy new smart phones but telecommunications can be awfully expensive. Luckily, ReachOut Wireless is offering free cell phones and minutes to low-income families. Sign up is easy and free!