About the Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. was founded by Richard M. Schulze in 1966 as Sound of Music, then in 1983 it was named as Best Buy, headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota, U.S. It is an American specialty retailer, the main product is consumer electronics. It has 180,000 employees in 2010, and the chairman is Richard M. Schulze. Best Buy is called the "big blue box" sometimes, because of it's design on stores.
About the Reward Zone
Reward Zone is a program provided by Best Buy Co., Inc.. You can get rewards for the things you love. As a member, you can earn points and save on Best Buy and BestBuy.com purchases, you can get 1 point for every $1 you spend. If you have Reward Zone credit card, you can earn points and enjoy special financing offers.
By activating a Best Buy Reward Zone account, you can manage your account faster and easier. You can earn points and purchase online, and you can view the transaction history of your account at anytime, anywhere. What's more, activation is required to earn points and to set up your online account.
How to activate a Best Buy Reward Zone account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A member number.
- Phone number and Zip Code.
- Go to the Best Buy Reward Zone website at: http://www.myrz.com/activate
- Enter your member number, phone number and Zip Code into the required fields.
- Enter the letter as required, and then click on the button marked,"Next".
- Enter your personal information as required.
- For further information, refer to the Best Buy Reward Zone FAQs website at: https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/about/faq/.
If you activate a Best Buy Reward Zone account and you can manage your account faster and easier. You can conduct it at home, it's really convenient.