About First PREMIER Bank
First PREMIER Bank is the tenth largest credit card issuer in the United States, specializing in granting credit to individuals and families with less than perfect credit histories. Serving millions of customers across the country, First PREMIER’S cards are backed by MasterCard and Visa. They also offer other banking and financial services to their customers.
About PREMIER Online
If you have a received a First Premier Bank Credit Card then you ought to enroll in PREMIER online, so that you can manage your credit card account over the internet. PREMIER Online is an internet resource that allows cardholders to access and manage their credit card accounts conveniently online. Enrollment is quick, easy, and is conducted entirely over safe, secure websites.
Enrollment in PREMIER Online will all allow you to manage your account information anytime you like from any computer with an internet connection without having to go through the hassle of trying to reach a customer representative over the telephone. What’s more, PREMIER Online lets you easily review your account balance and recent card activity as well as pay bills, generate card statements, and look at what credit is available to you.
How can you enroll in PREMIER Online to manage a First PREMIER Bank Credit Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A First PREMIER Bank Credit Card.
- You will be required to pay a $4.99 fee to enroll in PREMIER Online.
- Go the First PREMIER Bank Credit Card website at: https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/.
- Click on the button marked "Cardholders Enroll Now."
- Enter your personal and cardholder information into the required fields and then choose a Username and Password as well as supply your email address. Finally, click on the button marked "Continue."
- Give further information as prompted and choose how you will pay the $4.99 enrollment fee for PREMIER Online.
- Confirm your choices and complete the enrollment process.
- For further information about PREMIER Online and its services, please refer to the First PREMIER Help Center webpage at: https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/help.aspx.
If you have had credit problems in the past but you still think that you really need or want to get a credit card, then the First PREMIER Bank Credit Card may be a good fit for you. Just remember that their monthly interest rate tends to be on the high side, so enrollment in First PREMIER may be a good way to stay on top of your account so that you can pay your bills quickly and easily.