About Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical corporation’s in diabetes care. Their FlexPen portable insulin delivery system is one of their most popular products.
Living with diabetes can be a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be. Treatments and medications have improved to the point where you can manage your diabetes with long-lasting, fast-acting insulin that you can carry with you wherever you go. FlexPen insulin is a safe and effective form of insulin injection the size of a ballpoint pen that makes controlling blood sugar on the go easy and discreet.
FlexPen is now offering a money-saving co-pay savings card that will allow you to get $50 off on your first co-payment for a FlexPen and $25 off your third, fourth and fifth prescriptions. That’s a savings of $125, in all!
How can you get a money-saving offer of up to $125 off on FlexPen?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Go to the FlexPen Save Today webpage at: http://www.myflexpen.com/Registration/SaveToday.aspx
- Indicate whether you would like a co-pay savings card that you can print out on your home computer’s printer, or a co-pay savings card along with a complete FlexPen Information Kit mailed to your home address.
- Enter your personal information into the required fields, create a password and choose a security question.
- Enter information about the type of diabetes that you have into the required fields.
- Read the two paragraphs about the terms and conditions and click on the button marked "Accept," to show that you agree to the terms.
- For further information about the Novo Nordisk FlexPen, refer to the FlexPen information webpage at: http://www.myflexpen.com/Default.aspx
Diabetes is a condition that requires long term care and the FlexPen is one of the easiest ways to manage your blood sugar. If this type of insulin is right for your kind of diabetes, than $125 off co-pays is a good deal.