About the Meijer, Inc.
Meijer, Inc. was founded by Hendrik Meijer in 1934, headquartered in Walker, Michigan, U.S. It is a hypermarket chain in the United States. It has 197 locations and 72,200 employees. Meijer, Inc. was founded as a supermarket chain, the main products include groceries, clothing, footwear, gasoline, sporting clothing, bedding, furniture, jewelry, health, and so on.
About the Meijer customer feedback survey.
The Meijer customer feedback survey is used to know your visiting experience in Meijer stores. Just tell your satisfaction and dissatisfaction on your visiting experience to them. They will listen to your useful suggestions and make an improvement based on the survey result.
After participating in the Meijer customer feedback survey, you will have an opportunity to win $1000 Meijer gift card. What's more, your considerate feedback will be appreciated and this survey take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
How to take part in Meijer customer feedback survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A store number, user ID and password printed in the receipt.
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Meijer customer feedback Survey website at: http://www.meijer.com/ratemeijer
- Enter the store number, user ID and password printed in the receipt into the required fields and then click on the button marked,"Next".
- Complete Meijer customer feedback Survey as required.
If you take part in Meijer customer feedback survey, you will have an opportunity to win $1000 Meijer gift card. Wish you a good luck!