McDonald's is a chain of fast food restaurants which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1940 and has now become the largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants in the world. It serves around 68 million customers every day in 119 countries throughout the world. McDonald’s primarily offers hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken, French fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, shakes and desserts; however, in order to fit customer tastes, they also offer different menus in different countries. McDonald's Canada is McDonald’s branch in Canada.
About McDonald's Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey
The McDonald's Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey is a questionnaire created by McDonald’s to measure how their customers feel about the food and service McDonald’s offers. It is conducted online, and takes only a few minutes to complete.
By taking part in McDonald’s Canada customer satisfaction survey, you can express you satisfaction or complaints about the McDonald’s Canada restaurant at which you dined. You can take part in the survey online easily, quickly and conveniently.
How to take part in McDonald's Canada customer satisfaction survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently dined at a Canadian McDonald’s restaurant and still have the receipt.
- Go to the McDonald's Canada customer satisfaction survey website at www.mcdonalds-survey.ca and choose the language in which you are going to complete the survey. Take English as an example. Click on the button marked “English”.
- Enter the restaurant number which you can find on your receipt into the required box and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Answer the survey questions and then follow instructions to complete the survey.
- If you want to know more about McDonald’s Canada, you can go to their website at http://www.mcdonalds.ca/content/ca/en.html
You must have dined at a McDonald’s restaurant; everybody has! Tell them your opinion to help them meet your needs better.