Dating back to 1962, Kohl's has been developing at a fast speed as a department store chain in America. It became a Fortune 500 company in 2010. Currently Kohl's has more than 1,000 department stores in almost every state of the U.S. The merchandise offered in Kohl's stores range from clothing, toys and games to jewelry and watches.
About Kohl's In-Store Survey
The Kohl's In-Store Survey is organized by the leading department store brand, Kohl's, aiming to find out the opinions and feelings of the customers who recently shopped at Kohl's stores. Customers only need to take a few minutes to express their thoughts about Kohl's with the store number and access code that can be found in their shopping receipt.
After customers complete the survey questions, Kohl's will improve its services as best as they can so that customers will be able to have a more enjoyable shopping experience at Kohl's stores next time.
How can you take part in Kohl's In-Store Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- The 4-digit store number and access code which can be found in your shopping receipt.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of Kohl's In-Store Survey at: http://www.kohls.com/survey, and choose the language (English or Spanish) you would like to take the survey.
- Click on the button marked, "Start the survey" at the left part of the web page, and enter your store number and access code. If you don’t have your receipt, you can submit your comments by clicking on the link marked, "here" at the upper left of the web page. Your name and e-mail address will be needed
- Click "Start Survey" and complete the survey questions by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of Kohl's In-Store Survey at: http://www.kohls.com/survey
If you want to share your praises or complaints about your shopping experience at Kohl's, if you want to have a more enjoyable visit to Kohl's stores, participate in Kohl's In-Store Survey immediately!