About Home Depot
Home Depot is the largest and most popular retailer for home improvement tools, supplies and service in the United States. They have thousands of locations all across America, as well as branches in Canada, Mexico and China selling everything you could possibly need for your next renovation or repair project around the house.
About the Home Depot Survey
The Home Depot Survey is a customer satisfaction questionnaire designed to measure your satisfaction with the goods and services you received the last time you visited a Home Depot location. The survey is quick and easy to do; all you need to participate is to have shopped at Home Depot recently and still have your receipt.
By participating in the Home Depot Survey, you will be helping Home Depot figure out how they can improve their products, product range, quality of service and general store atmosphere. Even more importantly, you will also get the chance to enter a sweepstakes for a Home Depot Gift Card worth $5,000!
How can you take part in Home Depot Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must have a sales receipt from the last time you shopped at Home Depot.
- Go to the Home Depot Survey website at: www.homedepot.com/opinion
- Select the language in which you would like to take the survey: English, French or Spanish.
- Enter your zip code in your in the USA or your post code if you are in Canada.
- Answer the survey questions.
- Enter your personal information to take part in the sweepstakes.
- To check to see if you are a sweepstakes winner, you can come back later and see if you are on the winner’s list at www.homedepotopinion.com/Surveys/THD/winners/winnerslist.htm
If you have shopped at Home Depot you really ought to take their Home Depot customer satisfaction survey. It only takes a few minutes and you will get the chance to enter a sweepstakes to win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card. It’s free!