About the Best Western International, Inc.
Best Western International, Inc. was founded by M. K. Guertin in 1946, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. It is a hotel chain company. It has more than 4000 members around the world, and it is the third largest hotel chain in the world. However, unlike other chains, Best Western is a nonprofit membership association.
About the Guest Satisfaction Survey,
The Best Western guest satisfaction survey is used to investigate the guests satisfaction to the quality of services and environment this company provided. Your suggestions and comments will be valuable for this company to make an improvement. The approximate time to complete the survey is 5-7 minutes.
After participating in the Best Western guest satisfaction survey, there will be an opportunity for you to receive 250 Free Best Western’s reward points by entering your Best Western’s free reward number. What's more, your considerate feedback will enable this company to meet your needs better in the future.
How to take part in Best Western guest satisfaction survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- A Best Western rewards number.
- Go to the Best Western guest satisfaction survey website at: http://www.bwfeedback.com
- Choose the language you will use to finish this survey.
- Enter your name, email address, and Best Western rewards number into the required fields.
- Provide information about the Best Western hotel where you stayed most recently, and checkout the date, and then click on the button marked "Begin Survey".
- Complete the guest satisfaction survey as required.
- For further information, refer to the Best Western website at: http://www.bestwestern.com/
If you take part in Best Western guest satisfaction survey, there will be an opportunity for you to receive 250 Free Best Western’s reward points. It's a golden chance only if you would like to spend 5-7 minutes.