About the ATT.net
ATT.net is a portal web for consumer which is provided by AT&T Company. AT&T is one of the world's largest IP-based communications services providers which aims to provide customers with mobile broadband network, WiFi network, smart phones, TV services and other cutting-edge products.
About the ATT.net Email Account
The ATT.net email is a simple and efficient mail program supported by Yahoo.com which you can use anytime and anywhere. The ATT.net mail is able to present you with the latest news, mail information, updated weather condition and other functional application. You can also save and deal with what you have found on Yahoo! Search in your ATT.net mail account. The registration process can easily be done with the setup of an email address and email password. You can get to it anytime you want as long as you have device connected to the internet.
It is really simple, uncomplicated and convenient to set up an ATT.net email account. All you need to do is create your own username and password for the email account, then you are free the email and other services included. It only takes you a few minutes to finish all the process, which will be literally quick for you.
How to create an ATT.net email account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A U.S. based IP address is required to register for an ATT.net email account.
- Go to the ATT.net mail homepage at: www.att.net/email Click "Create a new account" to start.
- Enter your username and password as required, don't forget to fill in the blanks with required information as well.
- If there is any question, please go to visit ATT.net support page at: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401565#fbid=jYPQgaHUnUC
- To know more about ATT.net, please refer to: http://www.att.com/gen/investor-relations?pid=5711
If you wish to experience advanced email services, then don't hesitate to create an ATT.net email account. It's totally free of charge!