About the American Express.
American Express was founded in Albany, New York, U.S. in 1850, headquartered in Three World Financial Center, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States. It provides services in finance, insurance, and travel field. The main products include charge card, credit cards, and traveler's cheque. Its employees up to 61,000, and revenue up to US$ 25.612 billion in 2010.
About the Card Activation
The American Express Personal Card is issued by American Express. You can activate it online and make your life easier by using it. The personal card includes several types like premium rewards cards, flexible payment cards, air travel partner cards, and hotel partner cards. You can choose any of them according to your own need.
By activating an American Express Personal Card, you may get the benefits like choosing exciting rewards, enjoying cash rewards, get frequent traveler perks, gain extra privileges. What's more, there will be no annual fee and no pre-set spending limit.
How to activate an American Express Personal Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A 4-digit card ID and card account number.
- Go to the American Express Personal Card website at: http://www.americanexpress.com/activate
- Enter your 4-digit card ID and card account number into the required fields and then click on the button marked,"Continue".
- Enter your personal information as required.
- For further information, refer to the American Express Personal Card website at: http://www304.americanexpress.com/getthecard/?inav=footer_cards_personal
If you get a personal card from American Express, you can activate it through card activation website easily. You can conduct it at home,it's really convenient.