About Virgin Mobile (UK)
Virgin Mobile is a mobile phone provider and retailer which is a part of Virgin Group. It is a brand widely used as mobile phone service. You can find its branches in UK, Canada, USA, Australia and South Africa. Virgin Mobile (UK) was launched in 1999, providing customers with network, mobile products and services.
About Online Picture Message
Virgin Mobile (UK) invites you to view your picture message online. Any customer who has got a Picture Messaging phone is welcome to use the online service and check picture message collection. It will also help you manage your messages. Once you have received a picture message, you can even save the picture on your computer.
It is very easy, simple, convenient and quick for you to view a picture message online at Virgin Mobile (UK). All you have to do is type in your phone number and the 8 digit code Virgin Mobile gave you. After that, you are free to manage your picture messages and check them and download them.
How to view a picture message online at Virgin Mobile (UK)?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Picture Messaging phone.
- Go to the Virgin Mobile Picture Messaging page at: getmessage.virginmobile.co.uk.
- Enter your Virgin Mobile Phone number and your message code. Click "Go" to continue.
- Follow the instructions and fill in the blanks with required information.
- If there is any question, please refer to: http://askus.virginmobile.com/system/selfservice.controller
- To visit Virgin Mobile homepage, please go to: http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/home.do
If you want to view your picture message online, manage your picture message collection or even download them, then come to use Virgin Mobile online service right away!